Hello Raven Community,
We are coming up on our next set of testing dates with the winter iReady testing. In order to ensure that students have an equitable opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge we are going to be running our 2 Hour Testing / Work Session schedule (bottom of page five) from Tuesday January 18 – Friday the 21st.
Tuesday, January 18 – Friday, January 21, 2022
Middle Grades 6, 7, and 8
- 2 hour Testing Schedule for District iReady Math and English Tests for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.
- Testing will occur in Advocacy classes starting at 9:35 a.m. and ending at 11:30 a.m. Classes will begin at 11:35 a.m.
- Students: Please bring headphones for testing.
- When middle school students are finished with their testing, they will have extra work/support time to complete/catch up on the work needed in classes before the semester ends.
Upper Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Unless high school students are in college classes they are expected to be in attendance so that we can support their learning to ensure they have a successful 1st semester.
- High school students will be provided with extra work/support time to complete/catch up on the work needed in classes before the semester ends.
Lunches: Based off of 1st and 2nd periods, respectively.
All MS only 1st and 2nd period classes will have Early Lunch and All HS only 1st and 2nd period classes plus PBL Spanish, Spanish 1 and Algebra 1 will have late lunch.
- Monday 01.17: No School MLK Jr. Day
- Tuesday 01.18: B Day
- Wednesday 01.19: A Day
- Thursday 01.20: B Day
- Friday 01.21: A Day
Make-up testing: We will work with middle school students that are not present for testing to minimally impact their class time when they return.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Tuesday 01.18: B Day
Wednesday 01.19: A Day
Thursday 01.20: B Day
Friday 01.21: A Day