Use creativity to generate ideas and solve real-world problems.
Apply yourself. Apply to iTech.
- Application for iTech typically begins in January each year
- Apply online during the application period
- A lottery is held. The lottery helps to ensure that the student enrollment is reflective of the overall district demographics and that students throughout VPS have access to this unique STEM magnet
- One requirement different from other magnet programs is that student and parent/guardian attendance at one of the two Open House events is required to complete the application process and be considered for the lottery or admission. Open House dates are typically held in January-February each year for the next school year and are posted on the iTech Calendar
- If the application period has closed, the student can be added to the end of the waitlist by completing an application through School Mint (iTech’s application system)
- To receive updates about application deadlines, Open Houses and events open to the community, please complete our iTech Interest Form.
Applicants for the 2019-2020 School Year (6th-12th grade)
- Applications available beginning January 8, 2019.
- Applications DUE by 4:00pm on Friday, February 22, 2019. Complete application online through the School Mint application system.
- Attend an Open House (student applicant AND parent/guardian are required to attend) on either Tuesday, January 22, 2019 or Thursday, February 7, 2019 beginning at 6:30pm (recommended to arrive at 6:15pm to check-in). Open Houses are held at iTech Preparatory Middle School (Jim Parsley Community Center, 2901 Falk Road, Vancouver, WA 98661).
- If you have questions about the application process, please email email@example.com.
“I really enjoy the school, all the people here, the teaching methods and everything about this learning environment. It’s a great place.”
“Everyone just accepts each other here. It’s a very unique environment because of that.”
“They really got me out into the college landscape and helped me learn and broaden my horizons.”