Use creativity to generate ideas and solve real-world problems.
Apply yourself. Apply to iTech.
- Application for iTech typically begins in January each year
- Apply online during the application period
- A lottery is held. The lottery helps to ensure that the student enrollment is reflective of the overall district demographics and that students throughout VPS have access to this unique STEM magnet
- One requirement different from other magnet programs is that student and parent/guardian attendance at one of the two Open House events is required to complete the application process and be considered for the lottery or admission. Open House dates are typically held in January-February each year for the next school year and are posted on the iTech Calendar
- If the application period has closed, the student can be added to the end of the waitlist by completing an application through School Mint (iTech’s application system)
Applicants for the 2019-2020 School Year (6th-12th grade)
- Applications available beginning January 8, 2019.
- Applications DUE by 4:00pm on Friday, February 22, 2019. Complete application online through the School Mint application system.
- If you have questions about the application process, please contact iTech’s main office at 360-313-5200 (6-8th grade) or 360-992-6021 (9-12th grade) or send an email to email@example.com.
“I really enjoy the school, all the people here, the teaching methods and everything about this learning environment. It’s a great place.”
“Everyone just accepts each other here. It’s a very unique environment because of that.”
“They really got me out into the college landscape and helped me learn and broaden my horizons.”