Use creativity to generate ideas and solve real-world problems.
Apply yourself. Apply to iTech.
- Application for iTech typically begins in January each year
- Apply online during the application period
- A lottery is held. The lottery helps to ensure that the student enrollment is reflective of the overall district demographics and that students throughout VPS have access to this unique STEM magnet
- One requirement that is different than other magnet programs is that student and parent/guardian attendance at one of the two Open House events is required to complete the application process and be considered for the lottery or admission. Open House dates are typically held in January-February each year for the next school year and are posted on the iTech Calendar
- If the application period has closed, the student can be added to the end of the waitlist by completing an application through School Mint (iTech’s application system)
“I really enjoy the school, all the people here, the teaching methods and everything about this learning environment. It’s a great place.”
“Everyone just accepts each other here. It’s a very unique environment because of that.”
“They really got me out into the college landscape and helped me learn and broaden my horizons.”
It is that brief holding of your breath right before the athlete achieves their feat. It is that moment that sends chills down your spine when they have accomplished something amazing. Those who are familiar with sports recognize these feelings as ‘moments of greatness’ that inspire others to capture it themselves or simply to [...]
Students in Mr. Hurst's Electronic Applications high school course assembled and soldered a circuit board with components into a complex circuit to make a LED chaser then embed this electronic into an autumn season themed object, this could include a halloween costume, day of the dead alter or sugar skull, or general autumn themed decoration [...]